Things to Expect
Info you need to know before service.
As a professional tattoo Artist it is my mission to provide a safe and educated service. Under moral restrictions and procedures that have been created by health services in which I am licensed under also in combination with sterile procedure there are guidelines for design and structure of a tattoo as well. These rules are implemented for the client’s benefit and durability of the tattoo. If any of these are strongly requested by the client that I feel will have a negative out come, I fully hold the right to deny any design or clients.
Specialize in and am most interested in—-> Size:Full Body, Full limb, as small as your hand. Bright Full color and Black/Grey.
Styles: PhotoRealism, Illustrative, Black Work, Dot Work. Subjects: Animals, Flora and Fauna, geometric, creatures, space and its galaxies.
I rarely do— Scrip, …”watercolor,”photorealistic humanoid faces ( no pretty people faces…yet;)
Please Bring your State or federal issued ID with you for every appointment. I accept Payment in Cash.
- Consultations are first, free and for every new piece! They are about 15-30 mins discussing the details of your tattoo idea. At the end of the consultation i will suggest scheduling a drawing review or tattoo appointment where deposits are needed.
- Pricing– $150 an hour 2 hour min. $700 full days at my home base in OKC. Travel rates. $160 hr or $900 full days
- Drawing Deposit– $50.00 non-refundable deposit. This covers the design, not nessisarily a finished drawing.
- Tattoo Appointment Deposit- $100.00 non-refundable deposit to hold the scheduled appointment.
- All Deposits will be deducted from final appointment costs. 48 hours notice required to reschedule appointment and keep your deposit valid. The deposit is forfeited if cancelation notice is under 48 hours. If no notice is given the full cost amount of the session missed wil be required before reschedualing.
- Touch ups– I guarantee all work up to one year if properly maintained and if after care was carried out to my instructions (if there are corrections to be made due to improper care, my hourly rate will be applied). It is as important to me to have your tattoo looking its best as much as it is to you:)
Every tattoo is custom to the client and so is the after care. if uncertain please feel free to contact me with your questions. here are some general simple steps to ensure your safety and proper healing of your new tattoo.
1.Your new tattoo is considered an open wound in my book for at least one month. should be washed everyday at least three times a day with an antimicrobial or antibacterial soap that has no fragrances, dyes or perfumes.
Wash your hands before and after every time you touch your new tattoo.
2.Depending on the tattoo I will recommend either a virgin food grade Coconut oil or a product called Armor Gel for the first 2-3 days 3 times a day.(you will use the smallest amount, take a tea spoon amount and gently massage into the tattoo, blot with a clean paper towel any excess).
3. 4th day switch to a non scented lotion.
Pick, or scrub your new tattoo. Expose it to the sun for long durations. Touch with dirty hands. Soak in tub or pool. Animal dander, scratches, exfoliation, tight clothing, or being suffocated.
if there are complications due to not following your custom after care, my guarantee in voided and the most current hourly rate will be implemented.
Safety and Comfort
-Make sure to be well rested, fed, and hydrated before tattoo appointment. I suggest bringing a small snack such as candy or sports bar for long (3 to 4 hour) sitting tattoos.
-Wear appropriate clothing so I may access the area to be tattooed.
-No sunburns please. If you have psoriasis, skin lesions, or any skin anomalies the tattoo procedure cannot proceed until the skin is clear and all around healthy condition.
– I do not tattoo pregnant or nursing women, nor anyone in a current state of weakened health.
-If you are allergic to latex no worries!… I use only non powered nitrile gloves.
-Inform me If you have any specific allergies or if you are on any medications (such as blood thinners).
-I use Organic Vegan Friendly Inks and am also 100% disposable.
-I use only the best hand crafted American made Tattoo Machines (rotary & coil).
Tools For Professional Tattooers only.
Sponsored By :
And.. Renee Little proudly Sponsors..all the time.. the great Todd Williams.
Warning and additional Information and Personal Ethic:
-Tattoos are not technically “permanent”. I know.. how could this be true? The human dermis is a powerful organ that has the actual ability to expel just about anything. ever have a splinter you never knew existed push its way out of a finger? same concept. This is way a well done tattoo is quite difficult. there is a happy place between the layers of the skin, its the tattoo art its job to know how much pigment to place in the correct position on a particular area because skin is different all over the body. People are different, with different eating habits, lifestyles, hereditary influences and age. Yes, all of these facts are taken inconsideration.. or are discovered throughout the process.
Once the Pigment is there and healed (healing is very important to durability) life starts taking a toll. A simple way to put it is your skin will “digest” over a very very slow slow period. If we were not mortal our tattoos would disappear completely after a couple hundred years or so. instead i do suggest enhancement sittings, especially with color ( the more layers sometimes the brighter the tattoo).. this of course is on an individual basis and not required of every tattoo.
Sun sun sun… …nope.
Besides the strong passion for warning others of sun cancer from watching my father deal with it for the last decade. I would like my clients to know how it truly effects your tattoo. It will fade, it will dull, it will do plenty of awful things. To where i would suggest if you want to be a beach burnt babe or bro.. just don’t get tattooed by me.